Annabel's Angels is pleased to share its Annual Report for the period 01/04/2016 - 31/03/2017. We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the charity over the last twelve months. Our supporters help us in many different ways, including:
- conversations with friends and colleagues to raise our awareness;
- sharing their skills and experiences to help review the way we operate;
- take on a wide range of fundraising initiatives to raise money for our public grants scheme.
As always, we are incredibly grateful, humbled and thankful for these wonderful offers of support.
Key headlines from our Annual Report are as follows:
- Annabel’s Angels increased its annual fundraising income by 12.5% from £17,940 in 2015 to £20,139 in 2016;
- Grant programme expenditure increased from £8402 in 2015 to £13821 in 2016;
- The number of families supported has increased from 22 at April 2016 to 56 at the end of March 2017 (this has since risen to 76 at the time of writing);
- The charity supported 34 individuals living with 23 separate cancer types over the last twelve months.
You can access the full report by clicking here. We do hope you enjoy reading it.
You will also find a copy of our externally verified accounts here.
Please feel free to share any comments with the team by emailing email@example.com