We will be using LocalGiving for individuals to collect donations for the Ben Nevis climb - it is a secure website for collecting donations from individuals. Here's a quick how to:
- Nip on to LocalGiving.com
- If you don't already have an account - either log in with Facebook, or register your details for a new account.
- Under ‘My Account’ you can edit your profile details and then make it active by clicking ‘take profile online’.
- To start a fundraising page for the firewalk event, click ‘my fundraising pages’ and fill out the details.
- You can search for Annabel’s Angels to associate it with our charity. All proceeds from the event will go to Annabel's Angels.
- Choose a URL that you like. It’s a good idea to use localgiving.com/ben-nevis-NAME - inserting your name into the last part.
- Once the page is set up, you can ask people to donate by sharing the event page or just telling people the URL you just created.
- Any offline donations can also be recorded on this page, and we can provide you with a printable form to record these too - just download it here.